I had the amazing opportunity to travel down to San Diego for a Strong Girl event with Pi Beta Phi that was open to the Panhellenic Community on campus, as well as the student body! It was awesome meeting all of the lovely Strong Girls that attended! I was invited to speak and share my Steps to a Stronger, More Confident and Happier You. After my talk, the girls enjoyed a Strong Girl Pop-Up Shop, healthy snacks and drinks from SUJA Juice, Purely Elizabeth Granola, Nuts ‘n More Nut Butters, Justin’s Nut Butter To-Go Packets and free swag from Kopari Beauty and OPI Nail Polish! It was such a fun night and I can’t wait to go back and visit soon! Check out the pics below!
I’m all about dreaming big, yoga and coffee, and palm-tree lined beaches.
I’m dedicated to helping you be strong, confident and happy and inspiring you to be your very best every day!
Let’s collab, connect, chat and be friends! Email me at email@example.com! xoxo
- 13 Fun + Healthy Sisterhood Ideas For Your Girl Squad! August 30, 2017
- FITNESS FASHION: NEW! Strong Girl Hats! August 25, 2017
- STRONG GIRL SPOTLIGHT: Sophia Lotter August 1, 2017
- STRONG GIRL SPOTLIGHT: Claire Ewing July 25, 2017
- 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Energy, Focus and Productivity July 19, 2017
- Daily Inspo
- Fit Fashion
- Health & Wellness
- Strong Body
- Strong Girl Events
- Strong Girl Guides + Ebooks
- Strong Girl Journal
- Strong Girl Spotlight
- Strong Girl Travel
- Strong Girls
- Strong Girls on Campus
- Strong Mind
- Strong Movement Activewear